Post Free Classified Ads, Free Adverts, UK Classified Ads Help
New to TLW?
How can I get help using TLW?
We want your TLW experience to be great, and that means making sure you get the help you need as quickly as possible.
Before you contact us directly, we may be able to help you quickly find the answer to your question. If you still don't have the answers you need, we'll show you the best way to get in touch with us.
First, click Help
at the top of most TLW pages. Next, enter a few keywords into the search box and click the Search
button. We'll show you an answer or two that we think is the best match for your search. If that's not what you're looking for, scroll down and you'll see a list of related help topics plus a brief summary. Click the link or links that seem most relevant to you.
If you can't find the information you need by searching, click the Contact us
button on the right side of the page. You may need to sign in. Then, select your topic from the drop-down menus at the top of the Contact us
page and we'll give you the best options to get your questions answered.
What is TLW?
TLW is the world's online marketplace; a place for buyers and sellers to come together and trade almost anything.
Here's how TLW works:
- A seller lists an item on TLW, most anything from antiques to cars, books to sporting goods. The seller chooses to accept only bids for the item (an auction-type listing) or to offer the Buy It Now option, which allows buyers to purchase the item right away at a fixed price.
- In an online auction, the bidding opens at a price the seller specifies and remains on TLW for a certain number of days. Buyers then place bids on the item. When the listing ends, the buyer with the highest bid wins.
- In a Buy It Now listing, the first buyer willing to pay the seller's price gets the item.
How do I buy an item?
You can shop for almost anything on TLW. Get started using these steps:
How do I list an item for sale?
Find an item.
Enter keywords into the search box located at the top of any page, or browse through our list of categories on the home page.
||Learn about the item you found.
Read the item description carefully. If you have any questions about the item, you can find answers by clicking the Ask a question link.
||Review the seller's Feedback.
View the seller's business reputation by looking at his or her Feedback score, and read the comments left by previous buyers to be sure that this is a seller you feel you can trust.
||Bid or Buy It Now.
Check the item page to see what purchase options are available. You can either place a bid on an item or purchase it instantly using Buy It Now. Remember, all bids are active until the listing ends. If you win or click the Buy It Now button, you're obligated to complete the transaction.
||Pay for the item.
After you've won or bought the item, send your payment to the seller within 3 days. To pay with one of the electronic payment methods offered by the seller, click the Pay Now button in the listing or email notification If you're picking up the item, you can pay by any method the seller accepts (including cash).
Selling on TLW is a great way to make extra money—and have fun doing it!
To get started, click Sell
at the top of most TLW pages, and then on the next page, click the List your item
button. We'll guide you through the process of listing your item step-by-step, including helping you find the best category. Selecting the right category is important because it helps buyers find your listing.
Before you sell on TLW you must:
- Be a registered TLW member
- Create a seller's account
Before you list an item:
- Look for similar items that have recently sold on TLW to help you select the best category, price, or learn your item's potential value.
- Review the seller's checklist, our tips for successful selling, and the rules for sellers.